Invisibility Hack & Harassment

Moderator: MW2 Head-Admin

Levi
Germany

4 months 4 days ago (Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm)

I was just playing on your Terminal 24/7 Server, when a guy in the enemy team called "JESUS<3MARX" accused me of cheating (which I am not) and then began harrassing me with what appeared to be an invisibility hack. He was basically following me around throwing nades at me, but I couldn't see him, although in the killcam I could see that he was right in front of me. Unfortunately, I didn't record it, but if it happens again I'll make sure to do so and upload it as evidence here. Just wanted to post this here so that if other people happen to know the guy, they can watch out for that sort of behaviour and maybe alert an admin to come and spectate him. The only problem is that he only did it for short periods of time and his focus was clearly only on me since he thought I was a cheater. So I guess he sees himself as some kind of justice hero or something... Anyways, I hope I'm not breaking any rules here for not providing evidence but as I said, I will try to record him if he does it again.

Blorgus
MW2 Head-Admin
MW2 Head-Admin
United States of America

4 months 4 days ago (Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:47 pm)

Go to theater on the main menu and see if the demo is there please.

Levi
Germany

4 months 2 days ago (Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:27 pm)

Right ! I totally forgot MW2 had a theater mode. I just checked and I believe i do have the demo. The only problem is that I can't fully watch it for some reason. I can watch the first 4 minutes or so but then I always get thrown out with an error message saying "lost connection to host". Still I'm pretty certain that this was the game, where the guy used the invisibilty hack later on. Do you know if there's a way I can still somehow upload the full demo ?

Vodka
MW2 Head-Admin
MW2 Head-Admin
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Donator
Donator
United States of America
Depressed

Loading…

4 months 2 days ago (Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 pm)

We can't do anything without evidence, but we will be on the lookout for him.

Thanks for the report.