100%
Yes
No votes
Not at this time
No votes

Total votes: 3
Epic
Egypt
2 weeks 17 hours ago (Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:12 am)

New Recruitment Form from Epic

Response: Ahmed

In Game Name:

Response: [????E][????p????][????i????][????c????]

Response: 17

Response: Egypt

Hours Spent Online Per Week:

Response: about 20 hours

Steam:

Response: -

Would you help pay for servers?

Response: No
Will you be active on our servers & forums:

Response: Yes

Reason For Joining:

Response:
Hello, I am [????E][????p????][????i????][????c????]. Its been a long while since i am playing in nameless noobs especially in SD server. Everything is good especially admins and there way of listening others. Everyone respect others including other players and admins. I have enjoyed a lot in playing in your servers so i have decided to become a part of this community and perform a role in establishing this server. As there are almost no admins from egypt and i also belong from Egypt so it would a nice thing for this server for its establishment in Egypt. As well as i would also be a nice admin in every way......i am active player is our servers and Discord tho and i have good behavior with everyone ..and i am common friend to most of players in servers.. also i would like to improve server as i can... i started playing cod4 2 years ago i was admin in another community before so i have some experience..and according to paying i wish if i was able to help you with it but i don't have paypal or any card else ..finally i wish you will accept me

Something About you:

Response:
i am [????E][????p????][????i????][????c????] and i am 17 years old ..i live in Egypt in (Alexandria city) and i am not working ..i still learning and it is my last year in secondary school ..i like video games .. i listen to musics and i also watch movies

Andrew
Administrator
Administrator
Bosnia & Herzegovina

2 weeks 17 hours ago (Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:55 am)

Wtf is that name

Andrew
Administrator
Administrator
Bosnia & Herzegovina

2 weeks 17 hours ago (Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:05 pm)

Denied.

Return to “Modern Warfare Applications”