Texture mods

Moderator: MW2 Head Admin

petro112
American Samoa

1 week 3 days ago (Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:14 pm)

about my ban appeal, it is not forbidden, if it were, then fps booster, weapon colors camos, etc would also be.

https://imgur.com/TiKaL5k
Weed
MW2 Admin
MW2 Admin
Trinidad & Tobago

1 week 3 days ago (Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:38 pm)

Dude, texture hack is banned because it changes the colour of the players where they can be more noticeable

FPS Booster AKA Potato Boost is to help increase your FPS for people who have bad computers, weapon camo can't be noticeable unlike texture hack, therefore it is not banned.

Unlike you now, You breaking the game rules using modded files to enhance your vision with bright colors to see players miles away which is bannable and therefore you will remain banned.

Oh and not to mention, you even used a no recoil .dll.. like really?

End of story
:dealwithit: Smoke Weed Everyday :dealwithit:
Conji Is Cheezy
Developer
Developer
United States of America
Discord: spyce#0002
Question It

1 week 3 days ago (Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:45 pm)

1: we are not IW4x, and they are not us. They cannot speak for who we ban and we cannot speak for who they ban.
2: you're modifying textures to make it easier to spot players, determine from a distance who is an enemy and who isn't, and so-on so-forth. FPS boost is something that is natively built into the client that does nothing except remove shadows and lower poly draw. That's built into the engine. But texture modifications? Those aren't anywhere in the game's resources, thus a third party modification. So yes, they are completely and 100% bannable because it's something that was not provided by the vanilla nor the IW4x modified client. Even if it was, refer back to point #1. If we believe a player has an unfair advantage that is not made available to all players, then we'll make sure you don't get that advantage (in this case by banning).
Tl;dr: eat a dick, textures hacks are still hacks and there's nothing you can say that will change our mind.
petro112
American Samoa

1 week 3 days ago (Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:35 am)

Conji Is Cheezy wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:45 pm
1: we are not IW4x, and they are not us. They cannot speak for who we ban and we cannot speak for who they ban.
2: you're modifying textures to make it easier to spot players, determine from a distance who is an enemy and who isn't, and so-on so-forth. FPS boost is something that is natively built into the client that does nothing except remove shadows and lower poly draw. That's built into the engine. But texture modifications? Those aren't anywhere in the game's resources, thus a third party modification. So yes, they are completely and 100% bannable because it's something that was not provided by the vanilla nor the IW4x modified client. Even if it was, refer back to point #1. If we believe a player has an unfair advantage that is not made available to all players, then we'll make sure you don't get that advantage (in this case by banning).
Tl;dr: eat a dick, textures hacks are still hacks and there's nothing you can say that will change our mind.
Finally, last few things
1: where can i read ur ingame rules?, and if u arent IW4x why dont u build ur own client?, scripter, i mean developer.
2:
Those aren't anywhere in the game's resources, thus a third party modification
, so camos, custom scopes
skins and anything like change color are also bannable, (thats what i did , change enemies colors), you really need to post those things somewhere, YOUR RULES,
refer back to point #1. If we believe a player has an unfair advantage that is not made available to all players, then we'll make sure you don't get that advantage
, You believe.... we dont need rules then.
. So yes, they are completely and 100% bannable because it's something that was not provided by the vanilla nor the IW4x modified client
, lol you are contradicting yourself you said u arent IW4x :clap:
3: a guy support of iw4x said it its no banneable. :dance: IW4x > all of u

pd. your admins are so 2017. They cant even detect a no recoil hack and yet record at 15fps, LOL in that way If you test one by one you'll see that everyone uses no recoil.
Thats it, I wont need to reply again.

Cya
Conji Is Cheezy
Developer
Developer
United States of America
Discord: spyce#0002
Question It

1 week 3 days ago (Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:49 am)

petro112 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:35 am
Conji Is Cheezy wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:45 pm
Finally, last few things
1: where can i read ur ingame rules?, and if u arent IW4x why dont u build ur own client?, scripter, i mean developer.
2:
Those aren't anywhere in the game's resources, thus a third party modification
, so camos, custom scopes
skins and anything like change color are also bannable, (thats what i did , change enemies colors), you really need to post those things somewhere, YOUR RULES,
refer back to point #1. If we believe a player has an unfair advantage that is not made available to all players, then we'll make sure you don't get that advantage
, You believe.... we dont need rules then.
. So yes, they are completely and 100% bannable because it's something that was not provided by the vanilla nor the IW4x modified client
, lol you are contradicting yourself you said u arent IW4x :clap:
3: a guy support of iw4x said it its no banneable. :dance: IW4x > all of u

pd. your admins are so 2017. They cant even detect a no recoil hack and yet record at 15fps, LOL in that way If you test one by one you'll see that everyone uses no recoil.
Thats it, I wont need to reply again.

Cya
Our ingame rules are in our Discord and also available in the game using !rules. Try it next time.
And no, try to take an English lesson sometime. Nowhere in that did I contradict myself, nor state we don't need rules. Let me dumb it down for you: did it come shipped with the IW4x client from the official source? No? Then that should answer your question of "is this banned".
Next, "IW4x > all of u"; I laughed at this honestly because you and I both know you don't believe that, or else you would have asked them to unban you from our servers.

Yet here you are, on NamelessNoobs' website. Kinda humorous, isn't it?
littlemoro
MW2 Admin
MW2 Admin
Brazil
Loading…

1 week 3 days ago (Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:54 am)

Your ban will not be lifted.

Thank you for your understanding.
Weed
MW2 Admin
MW2 Admin
Trinidad & Tobago

1 week 3 days ago (Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:18 am)

Please stop making much more of a fool out of yourself than you already are... you’re not getting unbanned simple.
:dealwithit: Smoke Weed Everyday :dealwithit: