Ban Appeal KRNG Dezaah

Moderators: MW3 Senior Admin, MW3 Head Admin

KRNG Dezaah
Germany

2 months 1 week ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:59 pm)

Ban Appeal Form from KRNG Dezaah

In-Game name:

Response: KRNG Dezaah

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/9/2018

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: Well 1st of all i've been playing since like 5-6 months on ur MW3 Server - been placed on #1 on XLR (on lock), was always nice to the admins we had a lot of fun time with jugg and stuff.. well today i came across to newbie admins i guess who suddenly started to speak about me in chat in whatever language so i couldnt understand what they saying, after a match they suddenly started to say something with hack.. and i got banned perm'd for Walling around, people who actually have game knowledge and know me on tekno under KarnageYT, Karnage Skies know that i always was the 1st person who called someone out hacking and always tried to help to keep the servers clean.
I would like to see into that and might unban me.

Kind Regards Deezah

KINGBLOO
MW3 Head Admin
MW3 Head Admin
Donator
Donator
Canada
Horny

2 months 1 week ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:28 pm)

Hi, that newbie admin that banned you is the same admin you claim to have been playing with for the last 5-6 months, which is funny because you've only been playing here since June 4th. And I can tell you right now you aren't really friendly with any of the admins. Anyways, none of that stuff matters because that's not why you were banned.

You were banned for this:
KRNG Dezaah
Germany

2 months 1 week ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:35 pm)

1st i never heard of that name, and why u suddenly speak english when i pleased u to do something i couldnt do with user rank..
2nd I heard u hitmarkering the guy u shot @ and assumed u either rushing down under the window or u would be going back to broken car
3rd Editing ur sound files can impact ur game my dear..

Well some people actually get the jokes, some other people think im dead ass serious when i call them out, humor changes from person to person :omg:
ReD
MW3 Admin
MW3 Admin
United States of America
Happy

Loading…

2 months 1 week ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm)

It's true you heard his shots, but the fact that you looked directly in that direction where he was and then proceeded to trace him once at the window is what strikes my attention. What's odd to me is that since you heard his shots mid, and knew it was a possibility that he could go back to broken car, you decided not to jump out of the window and look but instead immediately looked down (directly at him and traced him) when the logical choice would've been to jump and check both possibilities at the same time...

Sorry but it looks like wh to me...
KRNG Dezaah
Germany

2 months 1 week ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:04 pm)

littlemoro wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:53 pm
Hello Dezaah.
why lie ? You ain't gotta lie craig. with that said it i believe that is enough evidence for ban not to be lifted in my opinion.
What you mean by Lie? U actually didnt up your khz in your config file? well thats not my problem if you never heard of it + your not even in any position to talk to this, so just leave it.
ReD wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm
It's true you heard his shots, but the fact that you looked directly in that direction where he was and then proceeded to trace him once at the window is what strikes my attention. What's odd to me is that since you heard his shots mid, and knew it was a possibility that he could go back to broken car, you decided not to jump out of the window and look but instead immediately looked down (directly at him and traced him) when the logical choice would've been to jump and check both possibilities at the same time...

Sorry but it looks like wh to me...
Well it might sounds funny cuz this is the exact thing i wanted to do... but got stuck, if you look in the killcam i got stuck in a crouch position, and who spectacted me a couple of rounds, knows i always jump trought that window except i fail.. but i guess if u keep on thinking im walling i cant change peoples mind and just have to sit on this decision of you. Atleast someone who gives a normal human thought answer to this.
Conji Is Cheezy
Developer
Developer
United States of America
Discord: spyce#0002
Question It

2 months 1 week ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:52 pm)

After going through and cleaning up the shit-show that was this thread, lets try this again.

Since nobody has asked you to, do you mind uploading your demo?
KRNG Dezaah
Germany

2 months 1 week ago (Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:31 am)

If you can explain me where i can find demo's and where i should upload them to actually watch them (Isnt Demo not just a replay in theathre mode? If yes, wouldnt be it the exact same capped thing Blood just sent?)
Conji Is Cheezy
Developer
Developer
United States of America
Discord: spyce#0002
Question It

2 months 1 week ago (Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 am)

No, it’s a recording of what was on your screen. You can find them in your install folder/players2/demos if I recall correctly.
KINGBLOO
MW3 Head Admin
MW3 Head Admin
Donator
Donator
Canada
Horny

2 months 1 week ago (Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:21 am)

Tekno demos can be found in tekno directory/main/demo. Upload your file from around 20:35 GMT.
KRNG Dezaah
Germany

2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 pm)

KINGBLOO wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:21 am
Tekno demos can be found in tekno directory/main/demo. Upload your file from around 20:35 GMT.
Im sorry, but it seems like my Mw3 Recording was never turned on? Cuz this folder is completely empty.