Ban Appeal Back to life

Moderator: MW2 Head Admin

Back to life
Iran

2 months 1 week ago (Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:26 am)

Ban Appeal Form from Back to life

In-Game name:

Response: kos nanaton

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/8/2018

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: because he say spam to other

SupremeAussie
MW2 Senior Admin
MW2 Senior Admin
Australia
Horny

Loading…

2 months 1 week ago (Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:47 am)

Hello there!, While I was looking over the logs I can see you were banned under the name "lalon". You were banned on the 31/7/2018 by the Head Admin "Chryssi" he has banned you for the reason "You just don't learn, do you?. Take the hint, stop spamming/hackusating and repeatedly attacking users/staff". That ban was for 2 days so you should have been able by now to join back and play normally. (Also you weren't banned today on the 8/8/2018. If your gonna make a proper ban appeal make sure to put down the correct dates on when you where banned)

(also if this is wrong and this wasn't you I am really sorry for wasting your time)

~SupremeAussie aka [NN]Aussie
It's Not Death Most People Are Afraid Of
It's Getting The End Of Life And Realizing That
You Never Truly Lived.
"Live Your Life The Fullest"
MyChrysalis
MW2 Head-Admin
MW2 Head-Admin
Discord: MyChrysalis#0238
Horny

2 months 1 week ago (Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 am)

Hi! Thanks for your ban appeal.

First and foremost, I would like to mention that after looking through your current details, you have no **currently active ban** on record. The only ban as of late was the above mentioned Tempban for Two days, upon which I'll explain further. With that being said, you should be able to join the server. If you're having issues, I will look into it.

As Aussie has mentioned above, the tempban is by myself and the reason was listed as: "You just don't learn, do you?. Take the hint, stop spamming/hackusating and repeatedly attacking users/staff". This was a manual tempban by myself in response to your repeated caps-lock chat spam of users in the server hacking, despite myself and another bystander stating that you can use the !contact command for assistance from other admins aswell as myself. I personally checked each user you claimed was hacking and all were clean. The only player I was unable to check was myself, because it would be unfair for me to check my own report, so I asked other admins to come help.

You had already earned a kick earlier that day from Aussie (Reason: "Abuse towards admins") aswell as several warnings from our B3 Bot (Reasons: "do not spam, shut-up!" < Automated Message) over the course of two weeks and a warning from another admin called Kiers (Reason: toxic). You've had several chances in the past, but the level of aggression and spamming that you were showing made me believe that you required a time out, hence a 2 day ban.

As there is no current ban in progress (or at least one that I can't see), I will close this thread shortly, but it can remain open for the time being incase any responses are required.
------------------------------------------Signature Time-------------------------------------------------
Some of my fave ingame screenshots...