Hacker [NN] Weed

Moderator: MW2 Head Admin

zacht1025
United States of America

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:51 am)

Blatantly using no recoil and apparently is one of your admins? How am I supposed to have fun with my favorite COD game if I'm having to deal with a no recoil *Admin*? He kicked me after I told him to kick me because he wants to keep arguing that he isn't even though I spectated him for over 20 minutes and he's blatantly no recoiling. Might be WH as well but not enough to show that he is.

Weed
MW2 Admin
MW2 Admin
Donator
Donator
Trinidad & Tobago
Relaxed

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 am)

1st of all i kicked you cause you said "kick me then" and as of proof i did :P
2nd of all i've been playing this server way before you were born and has been called hacker countless times cause im too good that you cant kill?
3rd of all you were arguing with me when im just laughing my ass off from your comments

have a good day
:dealwithit: Smoke Weed Everyday :dealwithit:

Discord: weed#2988
zacht1025
United States of America

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:11 am)

You're such a garbage *Admin* literally abusing your *Position*. You were blatantly no recoiling and it was the most obvious no recoil I have ever seen. And I was literally out killing you every game and caught on when you killed me across the map with a deagle with no recoil. You are a trash player and a trash *Admin*. Get another admin in this because this is absurd that not just having to deal with a hacker, I'm having to deal with an *Admin* blatantly hacking.
MLG Gingy
MW2 Admin
MW2 Admin
Ireland
Cynical

Loading…

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:20 am)

I spec weed sometimes when i'm bored and don't feel like playing yet. He's a good admin and knows what hacks look like. Before you say that "He knows what they look like because he uses them" I would like to say that you need should try to pay attention to what those around you always default to doing because they're super predictable and you can use that along with footsteps to prefire around corners easily. I'm also an admin for the record since I'm sure you wanted to know that seeing how you asked for another admin.
zacht1025
United States of America

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 am)

Then you should watch him more carefully. He was blatantly all of last night, it was super obvious. If he's such a good *admin* then he wouldn't be hacking. I've been playing this game from the time it came out and I recently got back into it using these servers. I will try and video some evidence next time because he was blatant as all hell. I'm pretty sure y'all admins need to look in on this because this isn't fair or even fun for other players.
SupremeAussie
MW2 Senior Admin
MW2 Senior Admin
Australia
Horny

Loading…

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:54 am)

First of all if he was "hacking" Where is your proof? Secondly he has like 60 ping on the server and always plays the for knowing all the locations and knowing how to "CONTROL THE GUNS RECOIL"

Have a good day/night
It's Not Death Most People Are Afraid Of
It's Getting The End Of Life And Realizing That
You Never Truly Lived.
"Live Your Life The Fullest"
DeadWeight
Administrator
Administrator
Ireland
Discord: DeadWeight #9929
Lurking

Loading…

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:58 am)

Locked to prevent more drama, if you want someone banned post some proof.
P.S don't be disrespecting admins or you'll get banned from forums, discord and servers.
MyChrysalis
MW2 Head-Admin
MW2 Head-Admin
Discord: MyChrysalis#0238
Horny

Loading…

2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:05 am)

(Edit: This topic has since been locked, but I leave this message for if a new one is opened)

Thanks for your report.

Just to let you know, all reports are taken seriously (whether it be on a player, or an admin), but I want to comment that the level of drama and fighting doesn't help anyones case. If you have proof of this no recoil, then please feel free to post it (in a new thread, as this one is now locked) and I'll personally oversee it.

Do note though, that we (as staff) quite frequently get called out as "hackers" or "cheaters", which is why I personally record 99% of my games, but that doesn't stop a handful of users from attempting to call us out as such anyway. So for now, unless proof can be posted against Weed, I can't move much further with this report.

~Chrysalis
------------------------------------------Signature Time-------------------------------------------------
Some of my fave ingame screenshots...