Ban Appeal Form from ChillChrill

In-Game name:

Response: ChillChrill

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/20/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: Apparently I was cheating, even though I wasn't. I don't have any mods, cheats, or hacks. I think what made the anti-cheat go off was the fact that I was using a Vector, which shoots ridiculously fast, but I don't know for certain. I was having a great time when all of a sudden I got banned. In another match, I got a AC-130 from a care package, so that may have triggered it, but again, these are just guesses. I had a negative K/D, and I was getting destroyed by other people. I can promise you I wasn't hacking, and I was false banned. Please unban me when you have the chance, as I enjoy playing on this server.

Roxie
Global Mod
Global Mod
Donator
Donator
Canada
Golf With Your Friends

Our MW2 Team is going through your app and will respond shortly.
MyChrysalis
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator
United Kingdom
Discord: MyChrysalis#0238
Dreaming

Loading…

If possible, could you please upload any demos you have of the gameplay prior to the ban? That would be appreciated, thank you.
----------------------------------------Signature Time-----------------------------------------------
MyChrysalis
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator
United Kingdom
Discord: MyChrysalis#0238
Dreaming

Loading…

Hello again.

Your appeal is still currently open, and we're awaiting a response from yourself. If possible, please upload your MW2 Demo from the game in which you were banned.
Please also note that creating new accounts in an attempt to bypass the ban will not help, as I see you've attempted to join on a secondary account, which was automatically banned.
If there is no response on this appeal within a couple days, it'll be closed.

Thank you.
~Chryssi
----------------------------------------Signature Time-----------------------------------------------