Ban Appeal Form from vys

In-Game name:

Response: ghost

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/24/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Domination

Why should we unban you:

Response: Oh great, here we go again. Banned for being good. Let's start by saying this: Go search up NateGibson bo2 on youtube. Click any of the results. That's how I play. Notice how he prefires and knows what he's doing? He's been playing since day one, and so have I. I know what I'm doing when I play bo2. I GREW UP ON THIS GAME. Every day after school I would hop on Bo2 and either trickshot, or destroy in ffa or ctf. So please, consider everything I've said here.

Thanks,
Vys.

Cynder
BO2 Admin
BO2 Admin
United States of America
Discord: Cynder#2060
Loading…

Hello and thank you for the appeal. Apparently you have been previously banned for "supposed cheating" and have been unbanned since. This time around, you were suspected of "cheating". Me and the other BO2 admins will converse and go through evidence being provided and will then decide on what happens next.
MyChrysalis
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator
United Kingdom
Discord: MyChrysalis#0238
Dreaming

Loading…

Hello and thanks for your appeal.

On your previous appeal, I chose to ignore the stats provided by the Anticheat and lag issues (based on your connection) in hopes that these minor issues caused the problems, however in the video link (posted below), it has been deemed that you have been using Wallhacks and the lagspikes from your ping to earn an unfair advantage against other players.

Because of this, you will now remain permanantly banned and your appeal will be denied.

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked

Link:
(Note: The quality may be low due to YouTube currently processing the videos)
----------------------------------------Signature Time-----------------------------------------------